Spend $99 and get Free Standard Shipping!
guaranted ssl
calciummagnesiumzinc_1200
share:
FacebookTwitterGoogle PlusPinterest

Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc

Important minerals for maintaining bone density.*

$7.95

Calcium with Magnesium and Zinc Benefits

  • Helps maintain healthy bones.*
  • Supports hearth health.*
  • Helps promote healthy teeth.*
Clear

Calcium may be the most clinically studied of all the minerals. It is by far the most prevalent mineral in the human body with 99% of it found in bones and teeth, and the remaining 1% found in blood and soft tissue.* An adequate intake of calcium is necessary for maintaining bone density.* In fact, adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. In addition, calcium is also necessary for nerve impulse transmission, muscle contraction, relaxation and constriction of blood vessels, and secretion of hormones.*

Magnesium is an essential mineral with multiple functions in the human body.  This includes the structural role it plays with bone and cell membrane formation.* It is needed to metabolize carbohydrates and fats in the production of energy.* Magnesium is also required for transporting potassium and calcium across cell membranes.* The conduction of nerve impulses, muscle contraction, normal heart rhythm and cell signaling, are also all magnesium-dependent activities.* In addition, magnesium supports healthy blood pressure already within normal ranges.*

Zinc is a nutritionally essential mineral needed for structural, and regulatory functions in the body.* Over 300 different enzymes depend on zinc for their ability to perform their important biological functions.* Adequate zinc intake is important for maintaining healthy bone density.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Why should I consider Calcium with Magnesium and Zinc?

Each of these minerals is essential to good health. Furthermore, according to U.S. government surveys, many individuals fail to obtain their estimated average requirement of calcium. Groups with average intakes falling below 50% of their respective requirements, include boys and girls aged 9–13 years, girls aged 14–18 years, women aged 51–70 years, and both men and women older than 70 years. Overall, females are less likely than males to get adequate amounts of calcium from food.

In addition, the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, has reported that 57% of the US population does not meet the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for levels of magnesium.

What can I expect Calcium with Magnesium and Zinc to do for me?

Over time and with continued use, you can expect Calcium with Magnesium and Zinc to help support healthy bones and teeth, healthy nerve function, healthy blood pressure already within normal ranges, energy production, the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, and heart health.*

Is Calcium with Magnesium and Zinc safe for daily use?

As essential minerals that your body requires, Calcium with Magnesium and Zinc is safe for daily use.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Product Description

Calcium may be the most clinically studied of all the minerals. It is by far the most prevalent mineral in the human body with 99% of it found in bones and teeth, and the remaining 1% found in blood and soft tissue.* An adequate intake of calcium is necessary for maintaining bone density.* In fact, adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. In addition, calcium is also necessary for nerve impulse transmission, muscle contraction, relaxation and constriction of blood vessels, and secretion of hormones.*

Magnesium is an essential mineral with multiple functions in the human body.  This includes the structural role it plays with bone and cell membrane formation.* It is needed to metabolize carbohydrates and fats in the production of energy.* Magnesium is also required for transporting potassium and calcium across cell membranes.* The conduction of nerve impulses, muscle contraction, normal heart rhythm and cell signaling, are also all magnesium-dependent activities.* In addition, magnesium supports healthy blood pressure already within normal ranges.*

Zinc is a nutritionally essential mineral needed for structural, and regulatory functions in the body.* Over 300 different enzymes depend on zinc for their ability to perform their important biological functions.* Adequate zinc intake is important for maintaining healthy bone density.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Additional Information

Weight 1 kg
Deal

6 Bottles, Buy 2 Get 1 Free Super Saver, 1 Bottle

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Customer reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Newsletter Signup Enter your email address for exclusive offers!

Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder.